a blog that sparks interest, dazzles and amazes

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Massive Attack Review



I won't make this a long winded concert review where I dissect every song and movement of the night. Last night was my first time seeing Massive Attack in concert. They did not disappoint. Martina Topley-Bird's opening set was really great. Massive attack's show covered all the hits from all the albums and also threw in two songs I had never heard before. Horace Andy blew it up on Girl I love You and Angel. Behind the band they had led light boards that displayed messages about world politics and social issues. Go to the show....You will be glad you did!.... BTW if you have a couple on ecstasy in front of you...try to move away as they will be very distracting with their constant hugging and kissing and swaying into the people around them. Also get there early and get bands to get in the front stage area!

No comments:

Post a Comment